uSafeUS Partners: A Community of Support
uSafeUS® was developed through a collaborative effort among New Hampshire community and state partners, advocates and practitioners, researchers, campus administrators, faculty and staff, and students at New Hampshire’s colleges and universities.
Additionally, we are grateful to have the ongoing support and insight of our many community partners in creating and developing uSafeUS.
The following have been instrumental in the development of uSafeUS:
- The New Hampshire State Attorney General’s Office
- The New Hampshire Sexual Assault Resource Team (S.A.R.T.)
- The New Hampshire Violence Against Women Campus Consortium
- The Computing Technology Program at the University of New Hampshire—Manchester Campus
- The New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence (NHCADSV) and its’ local providers and crisis center advocates
- UNH Innovations
- The Entrepreneur’s Fund of New Hampshire (EFNH) of the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
- Corporate coaches Catherine Blake (Sales Protocol), Ryan Barton (Mainstay Technologies) and Wayne Kurtzman (Pitney Bowes)
- NH Social Venture Innovation Capital SVIC Award
- The National Science Foundation’s UNH I-Corps Program
- Pulsar Labs, LLC
- TechClarity Communications